Cemented carbide composite welding rod Nickel-copper alloy rod
Wolverine rod, also known as cemented carbide YD electrode, is produced to solve some serious wear or cutting problems in various industries such as overlaying oil, mining, coal mining, geology, construction, etc.
1、 Product introduction
Cemented carbide electrode, also known as YD type cemented carbide composite electrode (YD type electrode for short, commonly known as wolverine rod) is made of granular sintered cemented carbide and elastic matrix alloy. The sintered cemented carbide particles are mainly cobalt-containing tungsten carbide or titanium carbide, and its hardness can reach 89-91HRA. The matrix metal is generally "nickel copper" alloy, with bending strength of about 690Mpa and hardness ≥ 160HB. The cemented carbide composite electrode needs to be used with a backing electrode and a flux.
Specification and brand of cemented carbide mace
Specification of cemented carbide wolf tooth rod Classified according to
the particle size of cemented carbide
2、 Products are used in various industries
The cemented carbide YD electrode is mainly used for surfacing some seriously worn or cut workpieces in petroleum, mining, coal mining, geology, construction and other industries.
（1）YD-3 is used for surfacing welding of drilling stabilizer, drill pipe wear-resistant belt, ploughshare, drill pipe joint, feed crusher hammer piece, etc
（2）YD-5 is used for overlaying welding of shoe milling, shoe grinding, shoe milling, coring bit, pile driving bit, bucket tooth, keyway reamer, blast furnace feed chute, cutter head of road building machine, etc.
（3）YD-6.5 is used for surfacing welding of shoe milling, shoe grinding, coal planer cutters, pile driving drills, spiral drills, road building machine tool heads, etc.
（4）YD-8 is used for surfacing welding of shoe milling, shoe grinding, hydraulic cutter blade, coal planer blade, etc.
（5）YD-9.5 is used for oil tool shoe milling, shoe grinding and hydraulic cutter blade.
（6）YD-12 is used for surfacing welding of drilling stabilizer, drill pipe wear-resistant belt, ploughshare, drill pipe joint, feed crusher hammer, etc.
Application industry of cemented carbide mace
3、Advantages of cemented carbide mace
(1) Good stability, all alloy particles are made of broken anvil material, and the product composition is consistent.
(2) Good wear resistance, carefully screen alloy particles to ensure that the particles are full, making the product more wear-resistant.
(3) Good weldability, unique solder, ensure the fluidity of welding rod, and make it easier to weld.
4、 Product surfacing process and precautions
(1) Surfacing process: YD type electrode is used for surfacing with oxygen-acetylene flame. The gas welding nozzle used shall be larger than that used for ordinary gas welding of carbon steel. The flame shall be adjusted to neutral or slightly carbonized flame. The tip position of the neutral flame core should be strictly controlled, and it should not contact hard alloy particles and workpiece surfaces to avoid overheating, which means that the welding tip lift is higher than that of ordinary gas welding. This is the key to affecting the wear-resistant life of the surfacing layer, and should not be ignored.
(2) The flat welding position shall be used as far as possible during surfacing, and the appropriate mould shall be used for surfacing at other positions.
(3) The work site must be well ventilated to avoid harm to health.
5、 Product display
Display of cemented carbide mace products
6、 Factory direct sales
Direct selling of cemented carbide mace