Flat head tungsten steel stud for mine high pressure roller
High pressure roller press has the advantages of high crushing efficiency, low energy consumption and high material yield. The performance of the pins of the cemented carbide roller press determines the operation of the roller press. The good operation of roller press needs the guarantee of high quality cemented carbide stud. Our company strictly controls the process, good wear resistance, high bending strength, supply various shapes of tungsten carbide steel column.
As the core parts of the roller press, the hard alloy stud provides high wear resistance and high compressive strength for the roller press, which can meet the requirements of different working conditions. The hard alloy stud used in roller press is suitable for crushing all kinds of rock in metal ore, which can meet the operation requirements such as iron ore and has high working efficiency.
1. The corner adopts arc chamfering transition to avoid local damage in the process of production, transportation, installation and use.
2. Sintering by overpressure sintering, the product has good density and high strength.
3. Using special technology, eliminate the surface stress of the product after processing, and increase the surface hardness.
Product application scope：Mainly used for crushing by roller press
Composite chamfered tungsten steel nail column production characteristics:
1. Spherical crown adopts hemispherical design to avoid stress concentration and damage of steel body
2. The corner adopts arc transition to avoid local damage in the process of production, transportation, installation and use
3. Sintering by pressure sintering, the product has good density and high strength
4. The use of special technology, eliminate the surface stress of the product after processing, and increase the surface hardness
5. Apply a layer of grease on the product surface to avoid oxidation on the product surface
|Brand||Density g／cm³||Hardness HVR||Flexural strength MPa||Processing accuracy|