Ball, steel ball refers to the hard alloy as the material made of ball shaped parts.
1. The wire is deoxidized by vacuum;
2. Cut the wire into a certain length in the ball molding machine, and compress the female and male molds on the
hemispherical tee on both sides to form the ball;
3. Clamp the compressed ball shape between two millstones, rotate and apply pressure to remove burrs;
4. Heat treatment, after quenching, tempering, can improve the strength and wear resistance of the steel ball. After
heat treatment, the ball structure is composed of martensite, residual austenite and residual carbonization.
5. The ball after heat treatment is refined by a special finishing mill to improve the shape accuracy and surface roughness;
6. Wash away the abrasive debris and other attachments on the ball surface;
7. Check the surface of the ball with the optical automatic appearance sorting machine to detect and remove the ball
with scars on the surface;
Product application scope:
Widely used in all kinds of bearings and hardware machining parts.
|Grade||density （g/cm3）||Hardness （HVR）||strength （MPa）|