Hard alloy ball for pen - making pen bead
High specific gravity tungsten alloy with high density, high strength, high hardness (affectionately known as 3h alloy) and good ductility, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity and other comprehensive excellent performance and played an important role in weapon manufacturing, and then in the national defense industry, aerospace and civil industry (such as electrical industry, drilling industry, etc.) has been widely used.
High specific gravity alloy is a kind of alloy with tungsten as matrix (85-99% W content), and with Ni, Cu, Co, Mo, Cr and other elements. According to the composition characteristics and uses of the alloy, it is divided into W-Ni-Fe, W-Ni-Cu, W-Co, W-WC-Cu, W-Ag and other main series. Its density is as high as 18.75g/cm3, and it is known as high specific gravity alloy.
1) Specific weight: the general gravity is 16.5-18.75g/cm
2) High strength: tensile strength of 700-1000Mpa
3) Strong absorption of rays: 30-40% higher than lead
4) High thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of tungsten alloy is 5 times that of die steel
5) The coefficient of thermal expansion is small: only 1/2-1/3 of iron or steel
6) It has good conductivity, good ductility, low vapor pressure, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, easy processing, corrosion resistance, good shock resistance, extremely high radiation absorption capacity, excellent impact resistance and cracking resistance, and non-toxic and environmental protection, consistent with international environmental protection standards
Product application scope:
Widely used in counterweight. Such as fishing, medical instruments, shielding materials, shotgun pellets, launch, aerospace, oil exploration Wells, precision instruments, clocks and watches and other counterweight parts.